Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So I did it!

So I finally bucked up and started a blog. People kept asking and I guess it is a good idea. Now that we live in Colorado, we do have a lot happening, so we should share some of what is going on here. Last week I had a week off from school...Fall break I guess! Shanna came out to see me which was awesome. That way I didn't bug Jason while he was working. I did get to see Jason in action in the courtroom. It was really neat to see. He did a great job and makes such a good lawyer. It was 77+ degrees all week so Shanna and I tried to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible. I introduced her to crossfit, although at a packed gym like EXSPORT, it isn't so easy to do. Halloween was a blast as we were Captain Underpants. Oh What fun! That's all for now, but I will try my best to keep this updates, unlike myspace and facebook! haha Have a good one! Miss you all!

No comments: