Friday, August 21, 2009

random stuff and 10 Weeks prego!

So, my friend Heather used to post stuff about the size of her growing baby and I thought it was neat so, that's what I'm doing. My CUZ Sarah also said I have to do a blog so people can see what is happening in our lives especially since we are expecting. This week I started school so I CRASH when I finally get home. I've been noticing some little pains of the growing uterus. Nothing major just a few little cramp like deals. Someone at school said my little bump was cute, but there really isn't a bump so that was odd! Jason is liking his job and gets to go to court a lot! BUsy, but thank goodness he has a job in this economy! We got a new car. My two door wasn't going to cut it with a baby. We got a Land Rover LR3. I love it but it is a little different on gas than my Toyota. This weekend we are heading to our friends Don and Jillian's cabin for some great outdoors. I am really excited about it, but Jason isn't so much the camper type. Barney on the other hand I know is pumped and he will defend us from the BEARS! Going to do a hike with some friends and have a picnic at the top next to Diamond Lake. I'm pretty pumped! Bean got his little whoo-whoos cut off yesterday so he is hurting a tad. Anyway, that's all for now!

PS the Chinese birth chart says were having a boy...? Jason thinks its a girl! Don't tell Pauline, she'll die for a little girl! haha


Baby's now the size of a prune!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)

4 comments:

Nathan and Eli's Mom said...

I love it!! Keep the updates coming!

Unknown said...

Jen and Jason,
The baby's the size of a prune! The fact that that little sweetheart is going to double in length in several weeks is amazing!
Have fun at Don ad Jillian's cabin this weekend!
Love,
Mom

Sean and Sarah Galiher said...

Yay...you got a blog!

Heather said...

Yaaaay!!! I am PSYCHED that you started a blog. I will read it all the time looking for updates about your little bambino. SO happy for you guys. Miss you!