



I'm sure most of you had heard the news already, but just in case you haven't, Jason and I are going to have a baby boy!!! We already had an idea that it was going to be a boy, but it was confirmed on Thursday. The ultrasound was really neat. It was exciting to see how much the baby had changed. The nurse said that everything looked excellent! The little man had hiccups while all this was going on, haha. She also said that he weighs almost a whole pound! It's hard to believe in the next 3 and half months he is going to gain 6+ more! He had the Risner sleeping trait, hands above the head. I think his profile actually looked a lot like my nephew Jack and my dad when they were infants. Jason and I pulled out a picture of Jack from when he was born and compared. We'll just have to wait and see! We can only hope he's as cute as Jack:) Anyway, here are the picture from the ultrasound. I know it is hard to tell but in the pictures the baby's head is on the right side and it is a profile. The one picture that looks weird (not that they don't all look weird) the leg is at the top and bottom then in the middle is the penis...haha It's a boy!
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You are going to love having a little boy. It is AWESOME. So so so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment