Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More interesting news

I received an email today from my doctor. She said that the ultrasounds looked really good. There were no abnormalities or anything. BUT she did change the due date. The "final" due date now is March 12th. I know it is only one week earlier, but that means one less week to get ready for Baby "H". So much to do and now less time!!! It did make my dad smile a little because my grandpa Risner's birthday was March 13th, so there's a chance our little guy could be born on his birthday. I think grandpa Risner would like that :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I know...maybe I´ll take some pics next week. I´m embarrassed since mine is ginormous compared to yours! ha. I was sick this week...throwing up etc...no fun...but hey, that´s life! Miss u too! Eat some turkey for me on Thanksgiving! xo

Unknown said...

Keep eating right and exercising. Give that little baby boy a kiss from Grandma....can you do that? We may get snow tonight! Looking forward to seeing you and Jason, and little one, on Friday!
Love,
Mom