Thursday, June 24, 2010

3 months and counting

Dear Riehl,

I can't believe that you are already 3 months old! (Yes, this is a little late) The adventures you have already been on are amazing! You are one lucky kid.

Again, this month has flown! So many changes...you still LOVE to smile and I think you have a perm-a-grin. Your smile is truly contagious. You smile at people all the time, stopping them in their track, literally! When you smile I can't help but smile back and kiss you like cray!!!!!!

You've been learning new sounds and squeal in delight. You love talking with your daddy and hanging out with him. Daddy started his own law firm which makes you SO happy because we FINALLY get to see daddy more, yeah!

You are rolling over to your side (well, both, mostly on the left though) and have really discovered that there are so many interesting things out there in this world. The things that you love right now are music, lights and constant moving! (Oh, my back) You are also trying so hard to sit up, those abs are going to be steal soon.

I swear you keep getting bigger an bigger each minute. I can't believe how long you, I think you have my torso. We've taken you to the pool several times and you LOVE IT!!! I bought you a baby pool, but we haven't put it up just yet.

While you feed, you are be coming more interactive. You like to rub mommy and make sure I'm not going any where. You love taking a little break to look up at mommy with those ever-so-sweet blue eyes and have a tiny conversation. It really melts my heart the sweet sounds that you make. You have begun to rub your eyes big time when you are feeding and when you are tired and it couldn't be any cuter. I've captured it a few times!

We are all bonding so well and I know for a fact now that you are in love with your mommy and daddy. We are also falling more and more in love with you. You continue to amaze us daily and we think you are absolutely incredible. Riehl, we are so thankful to have your in our lives and cannot imagine life without you. We love you little moo-moo!

Love,

Mommy

No comments: