



Dear Riehl,
This one will be short!!! (I'm hoping)This month was spent here in good ole' Colorado! This summer has been REALLY hot which you really don't like. Thanks to the Chilly Pad from Frogg Toggs I am able to take you outside. We've been taking advantage of that!
This month has been crazy!!! You were a little sick then mommy got strep throat. We were two little sick birds together! Poor guy. That didn't stop you from growing and developing. You have really become good at turning over. The instant we put you in the group (or in bed) you flip right on over to your tummy. She squeal in delight although you are now getting really mad that you don't know how to get to toys you really want to play with. You are still chewing your fingers off and SMILING non-stop. Your giggles are so contagious and more frequent these days. You are army crawling and getting rug burns on your knees, cheeks and nose. You want to move, move, move!!! You still LOVE the water. Daddy took you in the freezing cold water in boulder and up in Keystone at the blues and brews festival and you LOVED it. We also found out that you love watching the hose and if we get it too close we catch you drinking out of it! You always want sips of our water too! You are putting together strings of vowels and consonants and its too cute to hear. You started solids...liking veggies but not fruits. hum...You put everything in your mouth and love to pull blankets and what not over your head (drives me nuts!) You started to bounce around in your jumperoo and I think you have mixed emotions about that. We still aren't sure what color your eyes are going to be. In natural light they still look blue with some brown, but when we are indoors they look green. Still waiting. I think you are going to be a social butterfly. You love it when we take you places such as the gym, Golden City Brewery, restaurants....you scream and smile at everyone! So, I know there is so much more I could tell, but for now we'll leave it at that. I can write honestly, that we love you more than we did last month and I thought I really loved you then!!! It just doesn't stop growing little man. You are the best little dude we could ask for. We just keep falling more and more in love with you Riehl. This next month will be interesting with mommy going back to work...
We love you sweet boy,
Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment