Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to the grind

Yesterday I had to go back to work...thankfully (in an odd round about way) I am only a .7, meaning that I work only 3 1/2 days. I worked it out so that I have Fridays off and for the remaining half day I go in an hour late everyday. Kind of nice!! SOOO, Riehl had go to a babysitters. He is right across the street from my school at a woman's house that a lot of the teachers have used. (She's amazing apparently) I dropped him off on Monday and didn't even shed a tear! I guess he did just fine and LOVED watching and playing with the other kids. We had a weird feeling that he was going to be a social butterfly:) Sunny adores him and he seemed to like it! Overall, I'm pretty happy so far.

It was getting to be about that time. I love him dearly, but he was starting to get very (almost overly) attached to MOMMY. It's one of those things that you LOVE and HATE at the same time. It was also time for mommy to get back to work and be social with her teacher friends as well! Happy, Happy! Now just adjusting to the fact that I see him less but still have all responsibilities at the house to attend to. ughhhh.............

No comments: