So I know I have been horrible at blogging since I went back to work. I have a new appreciation for working moms. IT IS NOT EASY! Miss my little man like crazy while I am at school. I hate to say it, but my mind is set on "get what needs to be done, do it well, and get home to my boys!". Once I get home, we go to work out. I know most people are thinking, "why would you take an hour to do that when you could be with the baby?". Jason and I have agreed that taking an hour of the day for working out will only benefit Riehl in the long run. We hope to see Riehl's grandchildren someday. By the time we get home from working out, it's time to prepare dinner for all of us. Once dinner is done, it's bath time, then bedtime between 7:30 and 8:00. The next hour-ish is spent cleaning up (to try and sell the house) or trying to spend some quality time with my husband since most of our time is with the babes. Bedtime doesn't come soon enough I tell ya. So to fit in this blogging is HARD!
I can't believe that he will be a year old in about 2 weeks. Where did all this time go? I have had so much fun watching our family grow and learn together. This journey has been amazing and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Riehl is so silly, loving, happy, and smart. He's such an awesome kid and I am so lucky to have him in my life.
Lots of changes lately. Jason has decided that running his own Law Firm just isn't what he wants to do. Starting April 4th he will be traveling down 25 with me towards the Denver Tech Center to be the newest employee of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney as a Private and Corporate Wealth Manager. Jason is truly excited to be starting this job and getting back to what he is passionate about: TRADING! I am so happy for him and proud of him. During the mean time he gets to stay home with Riehl and enjoy some daddy baby time which is AWESOME, but makes me sad that I can't be with them. I am still part time at my job. I love working with the Kindergartners. They are so sweet and innocent at this point! haha With all the funding for education being cut, I am again in limbo about what my job status is for next year. The district has to tell me by May 15th I believe, so keep your fingers crossed for me! We are trying to sell our house right now too. It's crazy. We've packed away so much stuff into a storage unit...trying to keep it clean...AHHH We've had a lot of interest but no one pulling the trigger yet. We found where we want to be, but it will be at least a year and a half before we get there. Another - 'keep your fingers crossed'! So, there is our life right now. If I can figure out how to add pictures and blog from my phone, I'd have better success with it! Hope this is finding you all well and looking forward to when we can see everyone again:)
No comments:
Post a Comment