Thursday, October 15, 2009

Holy Cow!

So I'm blogging and we didn't even see the doctor! I know, maybe it is a sign that I am getting better at this.

Since I am now on here I guess I can tell you what has been happening this week... Our schedules are different now. Jason thought he was gaining the baby weight and not me, so he decided to start working out in the mornings. Yes, he actually gets up at 6 AM to go to the gym. (If you know Jason, this is a HUGE deal) I guess it does make the evenings nicer considering we were eating at 9 pm and now we eat around 7:30. BUT I LOST MY WORKOUT PARTNER. So far I have still been dragging my booty to the gym, but I'm worried about later pregnancy and motivation! AHHH.

This Tues. I was starving, then after my workout he/she/it was moving and kicking like crazy! On Wed. morning I WAS SO RIDICULOUSLY TIRED that I even ate my breakfast in bed! Plus I starting to feel really hard in my lower abs and just overall actually started to feel pregnant. I think he is telling me that he would like some more room to grow! Jason is worried that he/she/it is going to be a wild one and he thinks he can blame me for that. Pauline, how was Jason as a young one? That will tell us!

Weather is back to normal. 70's, sunny, and beautiful! I think we are going to a haunted maze/house/mine this weekend. That should be a blast. Hopefully a hike on Sat. too! I need some exercise on the weekends! Hope everyone is having a great fall. My favorite time of year!

No comments: