Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Doc update

So I had my normal check-up today. Same old routine, hear the heartbeat and ask any questions. I had heard that a lot of Dr.s start "checking" you around 34-36 weeks prego. Well, I hadn't been checked yet and I was really curious so I asked for it. It was fun to hear that I am already dilated to 1 cm, 30% effaced, and he is at a -3 station! I know this doesn't really give me any indication of WHEN he will join the world, but it was still exciting to think that it is already that time. Lots to do on the agenda still...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen! This is Katie, Brad Monhaut's wife. Nan gave me your blog, we are so close in our due dates! You look great, hope you are doing well! My blog is monhaut.blogspot.com :)