I know, its been a WHILE! Our computer wireless hasn't been working and literally once I get home I have to cook, therefore I can't be in the basement where we can plug in the computer. Our nights and weekends have been filled with either trying to enjoy one another or getting things ready for baby hilliard. We've had some mishaps lately with the room, but it's all worked out now. We need to "decorate" the room more, but Pauline and Brooke are coming out here in a week so they can help me get some stuff figured out then!
So my due date is up for debate...the DOCs. originally told me the 19th of march, then switched it to the 12th, and now they say, "well, we should probably go with the original date..." I DON'T THINK SO! Who can jump back a week? Not me. I know this baby will come when it is ready, but in my mind I am keeping my due date the 12th. Therefore, that puts me at 36 weeks this Friday! HOLY SMOKES! Attached are some pictures from my baby shower in Chicago, Jan. 23rd. At this time I was 34 weeks prego. I can get some new pics up soon. I just have to take some first!
No comments:
Post a Comment