Sunday, March 7, 2010

yep

Still waiting for baby hilliard to arrive!!!! I went to the Doc. on Friday and I had progressed a little... 2cm, 75% effaced, and little booger is still at a -2 station. We thought he might come early, but right now he seems to be right on track and wants to chill in there for a bit longer!! Seeing some "symptoms" but full blown labor hasn't hit yet. We are at the point where we are very anxious to meet our little guy :) Hope all is well for everyone! Hopefully I can enjoy a nice green beer for St. Patty's day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to meet little Hilliard too! Our bags are packed for the journey. Take care.
Love,
Mom

Sean and Sarah Galiher said...

Not if you are nursing lady! Green beer might be a bit farther away...waiting anxiously to hear the news!