Saturday, April 24, 2010

B.O.B. Strolling :)

Today Jason and I made a BIG purchase... I guess I should start off with the beginning.

All my friends that have babies here in Colorado (Lauren, Michelle, Jillian, Dawnelle, you get my point) have the jogging stroller called the B.O.B. Naturally I saw the price of it and thought, "Jason and I don't need a $400 stroller". Therefore we registered for a simple, less expensive jogging stroller from Babies-R-Us. After having little Riehl, I realized the MAGIC of the the B.O.B. It has an adapter for infants so I can use it right away, it's easy to fold and put in your car, has wheels to allow for hiking and "off roading"... (our regular stroller can't go for walks around our neighborhood and I've already warn down the wheels on that in 6 weeks!) Lots of great things that our current one did not have. I wouldn't have been able to use our other one until he as about 6-9 months old. So, we broke down and bought the B.O.B. Jason is so excited that he has it all put together and we've only been home for 20 minutes and now we are heading out to take a walk in the beautiful Colorado weather :) So, if you are prego the B.O.B. is a must! (Amazon or REI to purchase :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got the B.O.B. stroller. Enjoy walking and jogging! Give my grandson a big kiss from Grandma.
Love,
Mom
Dad and I loved the picture you sent on our cell phones.

Nathan and Eli's Mom said...

The expensive strollers are always worth the extra $$!!! If you want to save money for when #2 comes get the double one off of craigslist!